Do you feel like you are aging too quickly? Do you feel like you look in the mirror and see your mother or father? Many people feel much younger than what they see when they look in the mirror.
We have so many ways to help you look and feel your best. Studies show that people who have aesthetic procedures actually live longer. Likely, it’s because they care about how they look and feel, and they make better lifestyle choices.
If you look in the mirror and see yourself looking your best, your confidence is boosted.
At Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery and Longevity Center, we not only focus on your outside aesthetic appearance, we also help you with repair and longevity on the inside.
For the outside appearance we have non-surgical procedures
– Botox and fillers for lines and wrinkles
– IPL and laser treatments for sun damaged areas
– Radiofrequency devices such as Venus Freeze for skin tightening
– Microneedling for lines, wrinkles and acne scarring.
We have Surgical procedures
– Eyelid surgery for excess eyelid skin and puffiness
– Brow lifts for brow ptosis
– Facelift for banding and jowling of the neck and face
– Liposuction for unwanted fatty tissue in the abdomen, hips and thighs
– Laser resurfacing for deeper lines, wrinkles, acne and sun damaged skin
– Facial fat transfer
For Longevity Medicine we can help you gain your strength and vitality
– Bioidentical hormone testing and balancing
– Gastrointestinal repair for IBS, Chrons diseases and ulcerative colitis
– Food sensitivity testing
– Neurotransmitter testing for depression and anxiety
– Treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
We strive to help you be the best person you can be on the inside and the outside.
And to help renew your strength, energy, and vitality so you enjoy every day of your life.
-Dr. Michele Zormeier
Double Board Certified physician with practices in Indiana, Illinois, and California.