Have you been struggling to eliminate stubborn fat despite your best efforts? If so, you may want to consider SmartLipo liposuction body contouring as a way to shape your body and remove fat. We are proud to offer this procedure at Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery & Longevity Center in Noblesville, IN, Shelbyville, IN, Danville, IL, Healdsburg, CA, and Ukiah, CA. To learn everything you need to know about SmartLipo, contact us today and schedule a consultation!
What Is SmartLipo?SmartLipo is a laser-assisted lipolysis procedure used to shape the body. It’s also commonly referred to as laser liposuction. During a SmartLipo procedure, a very small tube is inserted into the area being treated, like the stomach. From there, thermal laser energy is transmitted beneath the skin. This laser energy melts the fat under the skin, and the fat is removed through a tube. While the fat is being gently removed, the treated area coagulates. This contributes to the final result of a tighter, better-looking body overall.
Can It Replace Liposuction?SmartLipo is a viable alternative for patients who don’t want liposuction. Traditional liposuction is a more physical procedure, with a longer recovery time. Liposuction doesn’t use laser technology, so it doesn’t have the skin tightening bonus of coagulation. SmartLipo can be performed on all the same areas of the body as traditional liposuction, including the neck, waist, thighs, arms, and stomach.
What Are the Benefits of SmartLipo?Check out just some of the benefits of SmartLipo liposuction body contouring:
- Removes Fat and Tightens Skin: Does SmartLipo works wonders on fatty areas and loose skin. It could help tighten up your tummy, firm your thighs, or define your neck.
- Thermal Laser Melts Fat Beneath Skin: Laser lipolysis delivers energy underneath your skin. The heat dissolves the fat cells. Then the fat is sucked away through a tiny tube.
- Less Invasive Procedure: Traditional liposuction is an intense cosmetic surgery. SmartLipo takes a gentler approach.
- Perfect For Targeting Specific Areas: No matter what shape you’re in, there are always “problem areas” where excess skin or fat hangs around. SmartLipo deals with these precise areas and aims to give you the toned body you deserve.
- Shorter Recovery Time: SmartLipo patients generally have a shorter recovery time than traditional lipo patients.