· Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
· Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
· Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
· Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
· Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids.
A blepharoplasty procedure is usually performed on adult men and women who have healthy facial tissue and muscles and have realistic goals for improvement of the upper and/or lower eyelids and surrounding area. You should undergo blepharoplasty surgery for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.