Lighten, smooth, enhance and rejuvenate the skin “all over the body”. The results are nothing short of remarkable.
The IPL’s light, once within the dermis, uses different wavelengths of IPL light that are absorbed by elements within the skin. One of the IPL’s wavelengths will be absorbed by age-spot pigment, another wavelength by the broken capillaries and yet another wavelength of the IPL, will be absorbed by the fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are responsible for making new collagen within the skin.
The above mentioned changes within the skin created by IPL Treatments, effectively rejuvenate skin all over the body…for brighter, more beautiful skin.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Treatments) have the following indications:
- Reduction in Erythema or redness of the face, neck or chest including the medical condition called “Rosacea”. A 75%, or higher, reduction can be seen after 5 treatments with the benefits continuing up to 12 months after the treatments. Additional maintenance treatments can extend this period.
- Flushing (sporadic redness) of the face, neck and chest. IPL remains one of the only effective treatments for this condition that causes embarrassment to many individuals. Flushing occurs with stress or alcohol consumption and can be dramatically reduced 75%, or more, after 5 treatments.
- Rosacea is a medical condition characterized by a low-grade skin inflammation. The redness may be controlled with medication such as topical or oral antibiotics. IPL reduces the inflammation in the skin and may eliminate the need for medication.
- Photoaging or Sun Damage is skin that has fine wrinkles, freckling, irregular pigmentation, coarse or rough appearance, large pores and a dull texture. IPL has been shown to visibly reduce these skin characteristics creating skin that is brighter and more youthful in appearance.
- Pigmentation Problems (Brown Age-Spots, Melasma or Pregnancy-Mask) are characterized by uneven brown skin pigmentation. Other signs of sun-damage may also be present. IPL treatments can significantly reduce this uneven pigmentation.
- Acne Scarring may be visibly improved with IPL treatments that induce collagen formation in the dermis.
- Post-Surgical Scars can be lightened with IPL treatments that specifically target vessels in the forming scar tissue.
- Stretch Marks that are red or purple in color can be faded using IPL.