We are pleased to announce Dr. Michele Zormeier is now accepting appointments. Your safety is our first concern. We continue medical office protocol to disinfect and sterilize and maintain safeguards consistent with CDC recommendations to keep you and our staff safe. We encourage you to stay safe, wash your hands and practice social distancing. Whenever you experience flu like symptoms or a temperature we recommend you stay home.
Please feel free to Call 317-699-8848 or Text 317-414-3000 us today.
Our highest priority is your overall health and wellness. We appreciate the growing concern with COVID-19 within our communities. After evaluating current information and reviewing published guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide care in a safe and healthy environment at Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery & Longevity Center.
We are implementing additional precautions to protect our patients and team from COVID-19:
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment you come in alone to minimize the number of people in the office. We will bring you to a room as quick as possible in an effort to encourage social distancing.
- We recommend patients stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Use your best judgment. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule. If you are uncertain, please text or call our office prior to your appointment.
- We will maintain a clean and safe environment and continue to comply with OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- We continue standard protocols to disinfect surfaces and patient contact areas. We sterilize or safely dispose instruments and products used during patient care. We utilize personal protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves, safety glasses) to keep you and out team safe.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (e.g. magazines) from our common areas.
- We support a healthy work environment for our employees. We have requested our team not to come in the office for work if they are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- If you are still uncomfortable coming in for your visit, we completely understand and respect your decision to cancel your appointment. We ask that you please text or call tour office to cancel your appointment.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and the American Medical Association and will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and local public health officials. With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery & Longevity Center. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us by text or calling 317-414-3000. We’re in this together and here to help!