There are many technological advances related to body contouring. It can be confusing to determine which procedure is best for you. Body contouring refers to the surgical or non-surgical treatment to reduce fat and improve body contour. The procedures available are designed to target problem areas for a lean, defined look.
At Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery & Longevity Center we offer the most up-to-date, cutting edge treatments. The best body contouring procedure for you dependents on your body shape, goals, and personal preferences. Whether you are considering a non-surgical or surgical procedure, we are here to review all of the available options and offer solutions that can give you natural results to enhance and improve body contour and shape.
Types of body contouring:
- BTL Vanquish ME. If you are looking for a procedure offering quick and efficient results without downtime this may be a great choice for you. This procedure attacks fat cells through a process of selective heating of adipose tissue. The process is completely non-invasive without the need for needles or anesthesia. We can target problems areas. The procedure includes a process designed to shrink and eliminate fat cells. In addition, your body will naturally continue eliminating fat cells over the following weeks. This device offers the largest treatment area available today and it is comfortable to the patient. This procedure is designed to reduce the circumference of your abdominal area and inner and outer thighs. A series of four treatments is recommended for best results.
- Morpheus8. This treatment is a micro-needling procedure for skin laxity and tightening and can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and stretch marks. This treatment offers facial rejuvenation and improves body-contouring results when combined with any volume loss procedure. This device offers full-body fractional technology for subdermal adipose remodeling. This technology allows us to target layers deep and also stimulate collagen remodeling. There is minimal downtime and minimal discomfort. A series of two to four treatments spaced three to four weeks apart is recommended for best results.
- Venus Freeze. This procedure provides non-invasive wrinkle reduction for the face and body. Powered by a combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields, treatments are comfortable without downtime using Radio Frequency technology. A series of six to eight treatments spaced one to three weeks apart is recommended for best results.
- Cellutone. An excellent solution to get rid of cellulite, fat causing dimpling and pitting of the skin. Cellulite is caused by interstitial fluid. This is a non-invasive, comfortable and effective treatment for cellulite. This procedure is designed to improve the skin’s texture through the power of targeted vibrations. The small mechanical vibrations enhance oxygen supply to affected areas by increasing blood supply ultimately removing excess interstitial fluid. Results may be immediate but for most you may need to wait a few months to see the treatment’s full results. It works well as a stand-alone procedure, diminishing the appearance of cellulite, but also as a booster for other body-contouring treatments. A series of six to eight sessions is recommended for best results.
- Liposuction. The best solution for volume loss. With liposuction, fat cells are actually removed, improving BMI and metabolic syndrome. Permanent removal of fat cells also improves insulin and blood sugar levels. This procedure is your best solution to remove larger areas of unwanted fat as well as delicate, small areas. Dr. Michele Zormeier specializes in removing fat in a skillful, artistic manner creating smooth contours and body shaping. Today, advances in technology have made liposuction a gentle procedure with minimal downtime, small incisions, fast recovery, minimal bruising and minimal pain post op.
Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL) is a new liposuction method providing amazing results with minimal downtime. MicroAire® power-assisted liposuction works by gently moving back and forth, at speeds that are barely visible to the eye, and which are gentle to the touch. PAL maintains the viability of the living cells within the fat. We can then re-inject your own sterile fat cells into your face to enhance areas that may have lost volume over time. Benefits of this procedure includes less bruising, less swelling and trauma, improved precision for body sculpting and contour, increased patient comfort with less downtime, and better results with facial fat transfer. The healing process is faster because connective tissue is not destroyed.
Studies indicate that PAL produces high concentrations of adipose-derived stem cells, which hold great promise for a variety of medical therapies.
- Joint injections for osteoarthritis
- Injections for Autoimmune disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation! Interested in learning more about your non-surgical body shaping treatment options? Contact us today at Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery & Longevity Center and schedule your consultation! Dr. Michele Zormeier and her dedicated team proudly serves in Noblesville, IN, Shelbyville, IN, Danville, IL, Healdsburg, CA, and Ukiah, CA.